What are Injectable and Dermal Filler Treatments?
Injectables and dermal fillers are anti-aging treatments injected into the treatment area to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, add volume to sagging skin, or tighten loose skin. Injectable and filler treatments are often used on the facial area to correct frown lines around the mouth, nose to mouth lines, crow’s feet around the eyes, and wrinkles on the forehead. Our board-certified dermatologists will determine the correct anti-aging procedure based on the areas being treated and the severity of the wrinkles or sagging skin.
What Anti-Aging Treatments are Available in the Baltimore Area?
Maryland Dermatology Laser Skin & Vein offers the following injectable and filler wrinkle treatments to patients in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas:
- Botox – Anti-aging injectable
- Juvederm XC – Fine line and wrinkle treatment
- Juvederm Voluma XC – Volume loss and sagging skin treatment
- Juvederm Volbella – A non-surgical option to plump the lips
- Belotero – Fine lines and lip enhancement
- Dysport – Fine line and wrinkle treatment
- Restylane for Lips – Lip enhancement and wrinkle/fold filler
- Restylane Kysse – The latest in non-surgical options for lip enhancement
- Restylane Lyft – Add volume to mid-face and smooth smile lines
- Restylane Silk – Lip enhancement and wrinkle reduction
- Restylane Defyne and Restylane Refyne – facial wrinkles and folds
- NovaThreads – Treats sagging in the neck and jawline