Clinical Trials and Research Studies in DermatologyWe are continuously enrolling patients in a wide variety of clinical trials and research studies, many for the evaluation of pharmaceuticals and/or devices pending FDA approval.
If you are interested in learning more about what kinds of studies we are conducting, and if you may be eligible to participate, please contact our research staff at (410) 666-2839.
Current and upcoming studies:
Click or tap below jump to one of our active studies:
Do you have age spots, sun spots, or brown spots on your skin?
Maryland Laser Skin and Vein is recruiting subjects for an investigational research study utilizing a fractional laser to remove brown spots from the skin.
To participate, you MUST:
- Be age 18+
- Be in good health
- Have age/sun/brown spots on the chest, arms, hands, face and/or neck
- Agree to attend all study related visits
You will NOT be eligible if:
- Have open wounds or lesions on the area to be treated
- Be in good health
- Have photosensitive skin
- Have an allergy to topical anesthetics
You will be compensated for your time.
For more information, please contact: MDLSV Research Department at 410-666-2839
Do you have THIN lips?
If so, you may qualify to participate in a research study involving an investigational product to enhance your lips.Male or female
22 years of age or older
You will be compensated up to $700 for your time and travel.
Please contact: Maryland Laser Skin and Vein Research Department at 410-666-2839
Affects of Sun Exposure while Driving
The Research Department is Conducting a Study on the Affects of Sun Exposure while Driving.
- 45 - 80 years old
- Volunteers must have spent an average of 30 minutes per day, 5 days a week as a driver for more than 15 years of their adult life
- Volunteer's automobile cannot have had tinted windows
- Volunteers cannot have spent a large portion of their lives in a different geographic areas
Please call the MDLSV Research Department 410-666-2839
Please call (410) 666-2839 or email email@example.com to inquire about current and upcoming research study opportunities.